Friday, July 4, 2014

Napoleon Perdis Event!!



Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. As some of you may know already last night me and 3 other beauty bloggers Shayley, Veronica and Monique went to a exclusive Napoleon Perdis event. The event included makeup demonstrations with products used from there limited addition Slim Aarons colour collection  


The set comes in the bag shown in the picture on the left and inside is a Cream Highlighter in Champagne Days, Cream Lipstick in Entitled and a Matte Bronzer all also shown in the picture on the left.

These were all shown in the make up demonstrations and look amazing applied!

 




They also showed the new Two-Faced Eyeliner Duos in the shades (left to right) Society, Power and Privilege and they retail for $35AUD


 
   This was the finished look on the beautiful model, Tatiana. 







 




Can we just take a moment to appreciate the amazing treats they had there for us, that lemon slice was to die for.


 








On arrival this is what our seats looked like! Underneath was a clip board and that had a form for our details and also 2 face charts of the looks that were being demonstrated. We got to keep these and received a blank one ourselves to create our own look.
On top was a stunning envelope satchel and the contents of that will be photographed below





Sheer Genius Liquid Foundation Sample in Look 2, Auto Pilot BBB Cream x2, Auto Pilot Radiance Boosting Mask, Long Black Mascara, Nail File, Luminous Lip Veil in VIP, Stroke of Genius Liquid Cashmere Foundation shade samples.


My first purchase of the night was this gorgeous bag which is now my new makeup bag. I got the Dove one, which includes a Pearly White Nail Polish and a Pearly White lip gloss.



The next two purchases are what I'm excited to use the most. On the top is the Auto Pilot Concealer primer, this is meant to prevent your concealer creasing under your eyes which I am completely prone too. 
The next product I purchased is also for under the eyes and it's the Mighty Concealer Pen in Mellow Yellow which is meant to counteract and brighten under the eyes.





 
 Because I spent a certain amount I qualified for a free gift. At first I only thought it was a big black bag, until I looked inside and saw these goodies.
Long Black Mascara, Auto Pilot Duet Makeup Remover, A very mini Luminous Lip Veil in Caramel Kiss, A very mini Devine Goddess Lipstick is Demeter and a Prismatic Eyeshadow Quad in Sandstorm




All together it was a really fun night but it was also very informative. I feel like going to these and watching makeup demonstrations, you learn something new because a lot of people do things differently.
If the opportunity arises for you to attend an event like this at Napoleon Perdis, take it!

I would also like to thank everyone who works at the Napoleon Perdis in David Jones on Bourke Street for organizing this and having me there. I had an amazing time and I'll definitely be wanting to come to the next one.
If you have any questions feel free to email me on aprillee.reimann@hotmail.com




















Keep Connected 
Instagram: @aprilleebeauty
Facebook: www.facebook.com/aprilleebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment