Tuesday, July 8, 2014

How-to Conceal Dark Circles!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I've always struggled with concealing my dark under eye circles and making that area highlighted. I recently picked up some new products, had a play around and discovered some products that do the perfect job! 



What I used 
Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Concealer Primer 
Napoleon Perdis Concealer in Mellow Yellow 
Stilla Stay All Day Foundation 
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla 
Bare Minerals Concealer in Well Rested 

Now this may seem like a lot of products and you maybe think this is going to turn out very cakey, but if you use products sparingly and only what you need it will look perfect. Let's get into the steps 

The first thing I did was apply the concealer primer where ever I was applying my concealer, this primer helps to prevent creasing. Then is a triangle shape I applied my concealer stick and blended that out very softly with my ring finger.
Tip: Apply concealer to the inner corner and and side of the nose right next to the eye to really brighten up the area 

This is a picture of the concealer blended out and foundation applied



I then applied a small amount of my NARS concealer and blended that out very softly with my ring finger. In this photo I had not blended the concealer out yet 


I then set it all with my Bare Minerals powder and my setting brush. 


Today was actually a good under eye dark circles day as they usually are a lot darker. As you can see in this photo the area the area is concealed and a lot more highlighted, I deffiantly look more awake

I hope you enjoyed this post and helped you out! 
If you have any questions about the products I used or products you could use instead, comment below and I'll answer them! 

Keep connected 
Instagram: @aprilleebeauty
Facebook: www.facebook.com/aprilleebeauty



No comments:

Post a Comment